For an up-do-date publication list, see my Google Scholar account.
I have brief summaries of my main publications, which are available here:
- Distinguishing between population bottleneck and population subdivision by a Bayesian model choice procedure
- Distinguishing between selective sweeps from standing variation and from a de novo mutation
- Detecting range expansions from genetic data.
- Altitude adaptation in Tibetans caused by introgression of Deinsovan-like DNA
- The effective founder size in a spatially expanding population.